2015 Integrity Toys W Club


I just signed up for Integrity Toys W Club for the first time. This is the 10th year, which I think makes it feel extra special.  At present, I only own 4 Integrity Dolls but that might change. ;-)
With your membership, you may upgrade and purchase up to 3 club exclusive dolls. The offerings this year are: Agnes Von Weiss FR, Poppy Parker and Ollie Lawson Color Infusion.  After much deliberation, I went with just Agnes. I love her outfit and can see keeping her in my collection. Poppy is cute too but not my style.  I debated picking up the CI homme to resell but wasn't sure it would be worth the trouble.

So far, I liked the presentation and offerings of the club. I'm hoping it will be a fun year. The forums don't open up right away. I wonder what they will be like in comparison to the BFC ones?

There are a lot of great bonuses offered with membership. I think my favorite is the digital membership to Dolls and Haute Doll magazine!

The cost of a W Club base membership is double that of the BFC. I've always found the BFC quarterly shop rewards more than make up for my membership. Plus, the bulletin board is pure gold.

Hopefully, the membership benefits of the W Club will be well worth the membership fee. The brochure makes it seem like it.  I really liked that they have a video presentation this year too.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie 2016: The Year of Articulation

Now Available: 2016 Spring Barbie Style Dolls

Doll #2: Fallen Angel Stardoll by Barbie