Barbie Fan Club (BFC) 2015 : 3 years and Counting


Well, it's my third year with BFC this renewal. It's gone by fast. This more or less marks 3.5 years of doll collecting for me as well.

In my opinion, the BFC is well worth the $25 membership fee. I enjoy the discussion boards and try to participate as much as I have time. There are some really great members that make the BFC special.  I have always managed to make the most of the shop rewards offered; I would join just for those. Since I don't collect repros or silkstone dolls, I don't purchase many of the club exclusives. (I did get 1 of the platinums, didn't try for the other.)  I suppose that might seem a little strange. In spite of that, there are always enough dolls to catch my interest. Though, last year it was less than usual and mostly black or pink label.  I haven't found anything to spend this quarter reward on yet. Since it's still early, I'm hoping something new will catch my eye.  This will be my first year in both BFC and W Club; it will be interesting to compare the two.


Barbie Fan Club Info:

http://www.barbiecollector.com/shop/doll/2015-barbie-fan-club


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie 2016: The Year of Articulation

Now Available: 2016 Spring Barbie Style Dolls

Doll #2: Fallen Angel Stardoll by Barbie